The ultimate goal for our team of professional service technicians and our range of service offerings is to support you in providing high-quality service to your customers.
On average, a TOMRA reverse vending solution handles more than 600,000 containers every year — or more than 2,000 containers every single day. This represents approximately 43,000 customer transactions a year, which means you have 43,000 chances to create the best possible experience for your customers.
Securing a good start
- Our dedicated technicians install, tailor and fine-tune your reverse vending solution on site to make sure it performs at its best
- We offer staff training so that daily tasks are easy to carry out for your staff.
- Our technicians can coach your team in troubleshooting, simple maintenance and proper operation, because tackling small problems when they occur can make a huge difference on a busy day
A range of service offerings
- We offer a flexible portfolio of tools that allow you to serve your customers in the best possible way
- We offer a variety of service-level agreements, ranging from basic maintenance to all-inclusive, full-coverage contracts
Many ways to solve the
- Most issues can be solved remotely, even before operations are disrupted
- We offer efficient diagnostics and remote troubleshooting, ensuring both efficient on-line and on-site service
- When needed, we send in our expert technicians with deep experience in reverse vending equipment
- Depending on your service-level agreement and the market you operate in, we offer a range of response- and fix-time guarantees, ranging from twenty-four hours to just four hours, for example